Visual Command Line is a tool which ease the way of creating bat files (that are used by the Command Prompt in Windows).
The followings are explained in this video tutorial:
- The basic use of Visual Command Line.
- How to create a new project with a targeted compatibility to a specific operating system.
- The user interface of Visual Command Line and its main panels.
- How text editor and the document tabs.
- How to use the "Toolbox" panel to add a command to the text editor.
- How to use the "Properties" panel.
- How can the "Information" panel help you.
- An example of how Visual Command Line shows you information about command and arguments as-you-type.
- Different types of arguments and how to use thier extended options and information.
- How to run a batch file (using an example of the "shutdown" command).
- How to comment and uncomment lines that are in the text editor.
Have fun watching...
For any support regrading our products - feel free to contact us, or even posting on our forum.
Tags: Visual Command Line, panels, project, create, batch, bat, files, toolbox, commands, properties, information, shutdown, comment, uncomment